ORLEANS DENTAL CENTRE
New website coming soon!
Orleans Dental Centre will be closed for the holiday period of Thursday, December 24th to Monday, January 4th. If you have a dental emergency, please call the Ottawa Dental Society emergency service at 613-523-4185 open 9am to 9pm every day.
Dental offices remain open and appointments will proceed as scheduled as an essential service during the Ontario shut down. We continue to work within the COVID-19 protocols and remain committed to compliance providing you with a safe environment.
We sincerely hope that you all enjoy a relaxing and peaceful holiday season.
Thank you for your support during 2020.
Stay well and stay connected,
Le centre dentaire d’Orléans sera fermé pour la période des fêtes du jeudi 24 décembre au lundi 4 janvier. Si vous avez une urgence dentaire, veuillez appeler le service d’urgence de la Société dentaire d’Ottawa au 613-523-4185 ouvert de 9h à 21h tous les jours.
Les centre dentaires restent ouverts et les rendez-vous se dérouleront comme prévu. Nous continuons à travailler dans le cadre des protocoles COVID-19 et restons engagés à respecter la conformité en vous offrant un environnement sûr.
Nous espérons sincèrement que vous profiterez tous d’une période de vacances reposante et paisible.
Merci pour votre soutien en 2020.
Rester bien et rester connecté,
We officially reopened on Wednesday June 10th, 2020. It has been a very challenging time and we continue to thank you all for your patience!
If you would like to schedule an appointment you can email us (see below for your doctor’s receptionist direct email) or you can call us at 613-824-3888 and go directly to your doctor’s extension. As we do have a lot of patients to connect with, it is easiest if you email your doctors receptionist.
Dr. Kadamani (ext. 4)
Dr. Kaufman (ext. 6)
Dr. Lewis (ext. 7)
Dr. Sotero (ext. 5)
We wanted to take a moment to provide some information upfront and let you know we are going above and beyond the mandated requirements to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our systematic approach allows us to work together with you while managing the patient base as fairly and effectively as possible.
New guidelines have changed how we work and our environment. We want you to feel safe when visiting our facility. Here are some of the measures we are taking to help ensure your safety and comfort during visits:
- New COVID-19 pre-screen questionnaire and temperature check 24 to 48 hours in advance of your appointment and upon arrival 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Staggered appointment times will eliminate and avoid waiting periods in the reception room to respect physical distancing requirements.
- Installation of HEPA air filtration systems throughout the entire practice.
- Fit-tested masks, face shields, gowns, and other personal protective equipment (exceeding the new standards) some of which are locally manufactured and sourced.
- Additional hand sanitation requirements, room barriers, cough/sneeze guards at our reception area
- We have built new local business supplier relationships in the process. Many of our products are being purchased from local Canadian companies such as: Plexiglass face shields and cough guards by Miller McConnell; Antimicrobial rinses from Watson’s Pharmacy & Compounding Centre and many more.
- COVID-19 screening is required for every patient appointment and can be done by email or by phone. This protocol is mandatory 24 to 48 hours in advance of your appointment.
- You can download the pre-screening form in English here or in French here and email it to your doctor’s receptionist.
- Phone pre-screening is also available for those without email.
Please continue to check our website as we try to update you on these changes.
Stay well and stay connected,
Please provide your information here:
Visit our Office:
Address: 2555 St. Joseph Blvd., #301,
Orleans, Ont. K1C 1S6
Phone: (613) 824-3888
- Our hours are evolving on a regular basis as we continue to reopen. Please check back for regular updates.
Dr. Lewis and Kathleen are great. I would never go to anyone else. His assistant, Debbie, is also great. She’s so accommodating and friendly. They make a great team and always a pleasure to go to.Kaitlyn Groulx