ORLEANS DENTAL CENTRE
New website coming soon!
It is a very challenging time and we continue to thank you all for your patience!
We officially reopened on Wednesday June 10th, 2020 and will be gradually phasing in different aspects of treatment in the coming weeks.
We look forward to connecting with you sometime soon. If you would like to schedule an appointment you can email us (see below for your doctor’s receptionist direct email) or you can call us at 613-824-3888.
As we do have a lot of patients to connect with, it is easiest if you email your doctors receptionist.
As always you can call us at 613-824-3888 and go directly to your doctor’s extension:
Dr. Kadamani (ext. 4)
Dr. Kaufman (ext. 6)
Dr. Lewis (ext. 7)
Dr. Sotero (ext. 5)
We wanted to take a moment to provide some information upfront and let you know we are going above and beyond the mandated requirements to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our systematic approach allows us to work together with you while managing the patient base as fairly and effectively as possible.
We are working ahead in our schedule approximately two weeks in advance. So as of today, June 15th, we are booking for the weeks of June 22nd to July 4th. We can schedule tentative appointments that will be refined and confirmed as our clinical team schedules are created. If you would like to schedule in the fall we can get you into the schedule and refine the appointment as we firm up the schedule.
New guidelines have changed how we work and our environment. We want you to feel safe when visiting our facility. Here are some of the measures we are taking to help ensure your safety and comfort during visits:
- New COVID-19 pre-screen questionnaire and temperature check 24 to 48 hours in advance of your appointment and upon arrival 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Staggered appointment times will eliminate and avoid waiting periods in the reception room to respect physical distancing requirements.
- Installation of HEPA air filtration systems throughout the entire practice.
- Fit-tested masks, face shields, gowns, and other personal protective equipment (exceeding the new standards) some of which are locally manufactured and sourced.
- Additional hand sanitation requirements, room barriers, cough/sneeze guards at our reception area
- We have built new local business supplier relationships in the process. Many of our products are being purchased from local Canadian companies such as: Plexiglass face shields and cough guards by Miller McConnell; Antimicrobial rinses from Watson’s Pharmacy & Compounding Centre and many more.
- COVID-19 screening is required for every patient appointment and can be done by email or by phone. This protocol is mandatory 24 to 48 hours in advance of your appointment.
- You can download the pre-screening form in English here or in French here and email it to your doctor’s receptionist.
- Phone pre-screening is also available for those without email.
Please continue to check our website as we try to update you on these changes.
We are excited to see you as our practice resumes and as we embrace our new normal.
Stay well and stay connected,
The Orleans Dental Centre Team
Please provide your information here:
Visit our Office:
Address: 2555 St. Joseph Blvd., #301,
Orleans, Ont. K1C 1S6
Phone: (613) 824-3888
- Our hours are evolving on a regular basis as we continue to reopen. Please check back for regular updates.
Dr. Lewis and Kathleen are great. I would never go to anyone else. His assistant, Debbie, is also great. She’s so accommodating and friendly. They make a great team and always a pleasure to go to.Kaitlyn Groulx